- What type of information we collect: We collect two types of information from you: 1) Registration information when you sign up for our monthly eMagazine that includes your email address and could include your name; and 2) Transaction information that includes your name, address, email and information related to the transaction you are undertaking.
- What we do with the information we collect: We do not sell, rent, lease, share or in any other way distribute your information to any party outside of Greathall Productions, Inc. 1) Your Registration information is stored in order to send you our monthly eMagazine and other, timely information related to Greathall offerings, events, happenings, and products. You can opt-out within the eMagazine itself by clicking on the appropriate link. Or, you may opt-out of our monthly eMagazine at any time by simply entering the subscribed email address here...
- Greathall adheres to COPPA laws in reference to privacy for children. We do not solicit information from children nor do we knowingly collect information from children.
- We value your privacy as Guests of Greathall Productions, Inc. and encourage you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any concerns.
- The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect guest information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.